It’s no secret that connecting to IHG WiFi on PS4 can be a bit of a pain. In this detailed guide, we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step so that you can get online and start gaming as quickly as possible.
Before we get started, there are a few things you’ll need to make sure you have:
- A PS4 console
- An IHG account
- A compatible WiFi router
If you have all of the above, then you’re ready to get started. Let’s take a look at how to connect to IHG WiFi on PS4.
1. The first thing you’ll need to do is open up the Settings menu on your PS4. To do this, simply press the “Options” button on your controller.
2. Next, select “Network” from the Settings menu.
3. Now, select “Set Up Internet Connection.”
4. On the next screen, you’ll have the option to choose between a wired or wireless connection. For this guide, we’ll be focusing on how to connect to IHG WiFi on PS4 wirelessly.
5. Select “Use WiFi” and then press the “X” button on your controller.
6. On the next screen, you’ll need to select your WiFi network from the list of available networks.
7. Once you’ve selected your network, you’ll be prompted to enter your WiFi password.
8. After you’ve entered your password, press the “X” button to continue.
9. The PS4 will now attempt to connect to your WiFi network. If the connection is successful, you’ll see a confirmation message on the screen.
And that’s it! You should now be connected to IHG WiFi on PS4. If you’re having trouble connecting, make sure that you’re within range of your WiFi router and that your password is entered correctly.
We hope this guide has been helpful. If you have any other questions about how to connect to IHG WiFi on PS4, feel free to leave us a comment below.